Thursday, July 10, 2014

Skagway, Again

Got on the ferry at Juneau at 8:00 a.m. after checking in at 6:00 a.m., so actually got up at 4:30 a.m. to make connection.
Left the camera in the van when we got parked, so only took one picture with my phone of another lighthouse.  Haven't looked up to see what it's name is, but will when I get a chance.  Here at Sakgway we don't have internet in the room, but only on the lobby area.  I don't always have what I need,.   The light house book is back in the room.  Hopefully I can figure it out for tomorrow.
The ferry ride was pretty uneventful, just 6.5 hours of water and mountains.  Did finish another hat and started to read a book, The Thornbirds.  Barry read a magazine.  The scenery is beautiful with the forested mountains and the snow cap mountains in the background.  No rain today.
Enjoy the lighthouse.  Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment