Monday, July 14, 2014

Abottsford, BC

Left this morning at 7:40 and arrived at Abottsford at 5:00.  We drove 451 miles and again it was mountain roads.  The road was in good repair, just lots of curves and 6-8% grades.  Barry does a great job of driving and I spend time knitting to keep myself calm.  Good thing I brought a good supply of yarn :-)
The mountains today were under a haze and the river we were following wasn't anything new than what we've seen before.  No animals displayed themselves although we did see a new sign to watch for badger or raccoon crossing.  The sign went by fast enough I couldn't tell which it was.  Because of the makeup of the road, it was impossible to go back and take a picture of anything, so I didn't get any pictures today.  Just a boring day!
Spent the last of our Canadian money at a WalMart here.  Picked up some things we were running out of.  That's about it for today.
Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment