Saturday, June 28, 2014

Regina, SK






Pictured at the top is the "Welcome to North Dakota" from Yesterday.  
We started this morning with breakfast at I Hop with Jeanine.  I am really happier than I look :-)
It was a great time with Jeanine.
We got out of Grand Forks at 10:00 and it was sprinkling.  Then we ran into fog for about 10 miles.  It was pretty bad at times.  Then we had rain until about 30 from Regina.  Sometimes really hard rain, most the time just a real steady rain.  There are places where the water is about ready to go over the highway.  
The flags flew over the building where they checked our passports and we entered Canada.  Then the next two pictures are welcoming to Saskatchewan.  I thought the one about Medicare was interesting.  Here I thought it was an American idea, not Canadian.  Guess my understanding of the world is a bit limited.
I got more knitting done.  Finished a hat and will finish another one tonight.
Barry was hoping to see the NASCAR race, but Canada TV doesn't have TNT.  We are watching the Boston Red Sox play the Yankees.  
That's it for now.  Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment